this blog is on a "blackscreen" to conserve energy. white screens waste watts.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Permaculture in high demand as I can see

As all the hype I've seen these holidays over TV about growing your own vegetables, sustainable this, sustainable that, recycle and save energy etc being a must do. As for the near future for us im happy to see that the huge interest from town planners and building corporations on a mainstream level for a large number of Eco villages and sustainable materials style housing estates to be set up in the coming few years, id suggest in the back of our minds we are by now all feeling that we have chosen a very, very good course to complete in our lifetime. It seems America is catching on slowly with Obama growing his own vegetables at the White House to use for his house parties; way to go Obama!!!I guess the rest of the U.S will catch on to his vegetable garden real quick, as it involves saving money long term.

I am extremely confident that we will all be very successful and quite busy in the future years; with our qualification we will be highly regarded, a good catch you can say to an employer or just in demand when we all have the confidence to pursue the permaculture way as our own business or on the side contract work, etc.

Choice :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Mark!
    I find your optimism and confidence very inspiring! It helps me to see myself in a more competent light. I must admit to sometimes having doubts as to whether I will have what it takes to be employable or to create a business out of this, and your positive outlook on all our fates has shored up my faith in myself, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete